How effective is your board? Building leadership teams fit for the future
As Australian boards continue to face scrutiny over a raft of hot-button issues, their remits have gone well beyond performance and compliance.
The board of today must be able to identify its blind spots and find the necessary mix of skills, expertise, and culture to rise above new challenges.
In this webinar hosted by Business News Australia senior journalist Matt Ogg, we tackle this multi-faceted topic from different perspectives to discuss what is needed to ensure effective governance and leadership now and in the future.
We’ll also share some global research as revealed in the recent Board Effectiveness Survey, commissioned by OnBoard by Passageways.
Join Jennifer Robertson from Board Matters, Peter Williams from the Australian Advisory Boards Institute, Calvin Stead from Kelly Engineering, and Adarsh Mantravadi from Passageways to learn:
- The skills and expertise now required from our board members
- The role data plays in providing good governance
- What technology should do to increase board effectiveness
- What true inclusion and diversity looks like
- Addressing ESG and sustainability requirements
Click here to register