The Molendinar-based company, which sells a range of 168 food products through 4000 consultants in Australia, the UK and US, has won the Emerging Business category for May as its looks to expand further into New Zealand and Canada this year.
The direct-selling business last year grew revenue to $4 million.
Company founder and CEO Colleen Walters established Your Inspiration At Home in 2011 and last year made a significant move into the US market when it became part of the publicly-listed CVSL Inc.
Under the agreement with CVSL, Your Inspiration At Home is one of a number of direct selling companies operating under the CVSL umbrella in the US.
However, it retains its own product lines, sales team and executive team.
Your Inspiration at Home manufactures 168 gourmet food products ranging from herb and spice blends, spices, seasonings, dukkahs, meat rubs, oils, vinegars, teas and coffees.
Walters says the company is focused primarily on time-poor users who want convenience in the kitchen but still want gourmet meal options.
She says that in the past three years the company has manufactured more than 500,000 products and it is now sourcing ingredients from all over the world.
Your Inspiration At Home was one of 10 winners in the May round of the Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards.
The other winners were:
- M-Tech - Mayor’s Innovation award
- Turners Engineering - Family Business
- Knotwood - Manufacturing and Construction
- 5 Star Timbers - Retail, Wholesale and Distribution
- Cruise Guides Australia - Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Gemini Accident Repair Centres - Trades, Professions & Services
- Hirum Australasia - Knowledge Management & IT
- e-CBD - Environment and Sustainability
- Artius - Health and Wellbeing.
Get our daily business news
Sign up to our free email news updates.