RESILIENCE is among the top qualities needed to not only become successful in the business world, but survive market downturns, meet challenges head on and grow from your mistakes.
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) is running a workshop designed to build the resiliency of participants and help them realise the power to heal, regenerate, and grow beyond the last known limit.
Accredited resiliency trainer Michelle Christodoulou will lead a half-day master-class where participants will be encouraged to think about their individual values, beliefs and behaviours, and provided with tools they can apply to build resilience.
The sessions will involve:
• Understanding the importance of awareness; to take charge of personal energy and build enthusiasm and interest at any time
• Understanding the individual response to stress — what it is and its impact upon personal performance
• Understanding the physiology of resilience and the physical response to stress.
• Knowing how to listen to and respond to internal stress.
• Identifying and where strengths and vulnerabilities lie, and the impact on behavioural, physical and emotional health.
The workshop will be held at AIM’s Robina venue on November 26.
More info at: www.aimevents.com.au
Get our daily business news
Sign up to our free email news updates.
Help us deliver quality journalism to you.
As a free and independent news site providing daily updates
during a period of unprecedented challenges for businesses everywhere
we call on your support