DAN Creevey is the principal of Creevey Russell Lawyers, a Brisbane and Toowoomba full-service firm that operates with a fixed price promise.
Creevey was admitted in 1982 and currently practices in the key areas of litigation, crime and dispute resolution. Notable cases have included a range of murder trials, native title claims, coronial inquests and acting for clients as diverse as the Queensland Police in the TESCO commission of Enquiry and Brisbane Broncos.
Creevey takes some time out from his schedule to share quick facts with Brisbane Legal.
- For how long have you worked in the legal profession? 30+ years
- Where did you grow up? Brisbane
- What do you believe your colleagues think of you on a professional basis? Plain speaking and honest (I hope)
- What is your favourite meal? A good T-bone and salad
- Why do you love your job? Challenging
- What would you be, if not a lawyer? Cattle producer
- What is your favourite thing about Brisbane? Social scene
- Where else in the world would you like to be based? New York
- What have you always wished you could do? Breed cattle
- What does your music collection contain? Eclectic mix from 70s to Classical
- What are you currently reading? Oxford Book on The Classical period in Ancient Greece (truly)
- What or whom could you not live without? My family
- What is your worst habit? Not exercising
- What is something people would be surprised to learn about you? I like Ancient Greek history
- Who or what inspires you? Unassuming everyday people who achieve much without fanfare
- What would you spend your last $100 on? My kids.
Help us deliver quality journalism to you.
As a free and independent news site providing daily updates
during a period of unprecedented challenges for businesses everywhere
we call on your support