The 2018 Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur Awards Gala Dinner was the biggest ever.
With nearly 350 of the Gold Coast's most exciting young entrepreneurs in attendance, the Gala Dinner represented the vital business scene of the city.
Taking out the top award of Young Entrepreneur of the Year was Tomas Steenackers, founder of ASX listed National Veterinary Care.
To capture the atmosphere of the night was LMPR Group who put together an incredible after-video of the event.
Business News Australia wishes to congratulate all the finalists who collectively turn over $373 million a year and have created almost 3,500 jobs nationally.
Make sure to check out the Red Carpet highlights now live on our Facebook page.
The following are all the winners from the 2018 Gold Coast Young Entrepreneur Awards:
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Tomas Steenackers (National Veterinary Care)
- Trailblazer of the Year - James Gilmour (Gilmour Space Technologies)
- Social Entrepreneur - Casey Lyons & Sam Webb (LIVIN)
- Startup - Michael Kellett (Macro Mike)
- Professional Services - Jürgen Himmelmann (The Global Work and Travel Co)
- Marketing - Fady Hanna (Flagship)
- Health & Fitness - Tomas Steenackers (National Veterinary Care)
- Technology - Bernard Mangelsdorf & Kane Sajdak (BITS Technology Group & BITS Wireless)
- Digital Disruptor - Brad Illich (Newbook & Xtreme)
- Retail and Services - Lachlan Adams & Sean Connolly (My Generator)
- Specialist Services - Jonathan Dwayre (Orbitz Elavators)
- Fashion Design - Megan Ziems (Grace Loves Lace)
- Legal - Shaun Rose (Rose Litigation Lawyers)
- Hospitality and Tourism - Jon Tarrant & Rebecca Tarrant (Leisurecom Travel Group)
- Arts & Culture - Michael Huxley (The Huxley School of Makeup)
- Influencer - Tammy Hembrow (Tammy Hembrow Fitness & Saski Collection)
- Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution - Michael McGovern, Dan Norris & Eddie Oldfield (Black Hops Brewing)
- Property and Construction - Mark Deacon & Jake Robinson (Superdraft & VIZ360)
- PR & Media - Naomi Spies (Ruby Communications)
Finance - James Marshall (MWM Advisory)
Get our daily business news
Sign up to our free email news updates.