THE ASSOCIATION for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) has announced the finalised list of speakers for its Global Forum.
The two-day conference will be held in Sydney on 24 and 25 August with the aim of bringing together global leaders and visionaries in industries ranging from marketing to space exploration.
CEO of ADMA Jodie Sangster says the speakers have been chosen to move audiences away from their usual way of thinking.
"This year, we wanted to push the envelope and get marketers to take themselves out of their comfort zones.
"In marketing, it's important to work collaboratively and to look at every industry when doing so, which is why our line-up of speakers include Jason Crusan of NASA and best-selling author, Matt Britton," she says.
Last year the event attracted over 750 attendees who were all given the opportunity to network with industry leaders providing them with insight into the future of marketing.
The program will cover six different topics including: Brand building, data-driven marketing, digital marketing, technology marketing, content and creativity and innovation.
Global Forum 2017 keynotes include:
Fernando Machado, Head of Brand Marketing, Burger King (US)
With around 75 Lions in Cannes (3 GPs involving 2 different brands) and 11 D&AD Yellow Pencils (involving 3 different brands), Machado is a mature global marketer who pushes the creative boundaries to drive business growth.
Jeanniey Mullen, Global CMO, Mercer (US)
Mullen is Mercer's Global Chief Marketing Officer, focused on building a more agile and transparent marketing operation accountable for driving revenue growth through demand creation and strong brand reputation. She believes in leveraging innovative and digital initiatives to help achieve her goals, and her background in education fuels her passion to inspire both consumers and the teams she works with.
Adam Stewart, Global Digital Director, RB (UK)
Stewart is a multi-award winning international digital expert. After growing up in Australia, he has developed a very successful career in the UK over the past 15 years advising many start-ups, sitting on the executive team at Rakuten's Play.com, and holding senior management positions at global companies in Vodafone, Royal Bank of Scotland and Marks & Spencer.
Melanie Van Rooy, Marketing Director, Makro (South Africa)
Van Rooy's department at Makro is responsible for all above and below the line advertising, big data customer analytics and insights, customer strategy and recruitment, digital marketing and eCommerce as well as brand reputation management, CSI and sponsorship. Melanie has a PhD in Econometrics and an MBA
- Allen Olivo, Silicon Valley Brand Marketing Executive (US)
- Brian Morrissey, President and Editor-in-Chief, Digiday (US)
- Jason Crusan, Director, Advanced Exploration Systems Division for Human Exploration and Operations, NASA (US)
- Jules Lund, Founder, TRIBE (AU)
- Kerry McCabe, Founder, Unltd and CEO, PlayersVoice.com.au (AU)
- Kylie Long, CEO, Peer Academy (AU)
- Matt Britton, Best Selling Author, YouthNation (US)
- Naomi Simson, Founder, RedBalloon and NaomiSimson.com (AU)
- Philip Corne, Executive Chairman, L Catterton (LVMH) (AU)
- Rachel Botsman, Founder, Collab Lab (AU)
- Steve Brennen, Chief Marketing Officer, Uber and Chairman, ADMA (AU)
- Tim Mackinnon, Chief Marketing Officer, Ebay Australia (AU)
- Tom Ewing, Senior Director, Digital Culture, System1 Group (UK)
- Vittoria Shortt, Group Executive, Group Marketing and Strategy, Commonwealth Bank (AU)
Other speakers include:
- Alex Louey, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Appscore (AU)
- Amanda Farnsworth, Editor, Visual Journalism, BBC News (UK)
- Ananth Sarathy, GM of Digital, Woolworths (AU)
- Andrew Reid, General Manager, Data Analytics and Insights, Ticketek Australia (TEG) (AU)
- Ant Russell, Marketing Manager, Brand & Acquisition AAMI, Suncorp (AU)
- Carlie Sidey, National Marketing Manager, Guest Experience, Toyota (AU)
- Catriona Wallace, CEO & Founder, Customer Experience Futurist & Entrepreneur, Flamingo (US)
- Dean Jones, Co-Founder and CEO, GlamCorner (AU)- Deeps De Silva, Heading of Marketing APAC & Japan, Dropbox (AU)
- Elaine Herlihy, Marketing Director, Paypal Australia (AU)
- May Lilley, Senior Manager of Australia Destination Marketing, Vail Resorts (US)
- Michael Leon, Global Creative Director, Sonos (US)
- Nick Bell, Founder, WME and Co-Founder, Hosting Australia, Appscore (AU)
- Richard Parker, Managing Partner, Edge Agency (AU)
- Thoryn Stephens, former Chief Digital Officer, American Apparel (US)
- Trisca Scott Branagan, Executive Director Marketing, Deakin University (AU)
- Trudie Newcomb, Vice President, Acquisition, Early Engagement and David Jones Strategic Alliance, American Express (AU)
- Taryn Williams, Founder & CEO, TheRight.Fit and WINK and Board Director, Digital + Technology Collective (AU)
Help us deliver quality journalism to you.
As a free and independent news site providing daily updates
during a period of unprecedented challenges for businesses everywhere
we call on your support