More locations in southern New South Wales have been classified as "venues of concern" by the state's health authorities, with the original timeframe expanded as three household contacts of the original case test positive.
Nearly 250 people have been identified as casual contacts of the family from Melbourne which visited the Jervis Bay area between 19 and 24 May while potentially infectious.
NSW Health is continuing to investigate the movements of the family and this list of venues may expand still.
Those who were at the following venues at the times listed have been asked to immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and isolate until further information from authorities is provided:
- Shell Coles Express Big Merino, Goulburn on 19 May between 1.45-2.05pm
- The Coffee Pedaler, Gundagai on 19 May between 9.30-11.1am
- Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay from 4pm 19 May to 9am 24 May
- 5 Little Pigs, Huskisson on Friday 21 May between 8-11.30am
- Huskisson Treasure Chest, Huskisson on 21 May between 11.30am-12pm
- Coles Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia on 21 May between 12-1pm and 22 May between 12-1pm
Anyone at the follow venues at the times listed must immediately be tested and isolate until a negative result is received:
- Gundagai Craft Centre, Gundagai on 19 May between 11am-12pm
- Junque and Disorderly Antique Shop, Gundagai on 19 May between 11am-12pm
Anyone who lives in Jervis Bay, Vincentia, Huskisson, Gundagai or Goulburn, or has visited these areas since 19 May, is asked to be especially vigilant for the onset of even the mildest of cold-like symptoms, and is urged to come forward for testing immediately if they appear, then isolate until a negative result is received.
The locations above are in addition to previously announced venues of concern to NSW Health in the Jervis Bay area:
- Shell Coles Express Big Merino, Goulburn on Monday 24 May from 10-11.30am
- Trapper's Bakery, Goulburn on Monday 24 May from 10.30-11.30am
- Cooked Goose Café, Hyams Beach on Sunday 23 May from 10am-12pm
- Green Patch campground, Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay on Sunday 23 May all day until 9am on Monday 24 May
- Coles Vincentia Shopping Village, Vincentia on Sunday 23 May from 12-1pm
Updated at 9.45am on 3 June 2021.
Help us deliver quality journalism to you.
As a free and independent news site providing daily updates
during a period of unprecedented challenges for businesses everywhere
we call on your support